Cute, Inexpensive Gifts Featuring the Scrappy Cup Cozy
I am constantly looking for new and exciting ways to make scrappy projects. I am, after all, The Scrappy Camper. Haha. Anyway… I have been making a LOT of these.
The Scrappy Cup Cozy - super-quick, super-easy to make - and FREE pattern. Yay!
I keep spare plastic recyclable cups from Starbucks on hand. They only cost about $1.
And I recently found these from The Dollar Tree. They were 2 for $1.
Fill the cup with candy or a gift card to the recipient’s favorite coffee shop, and you are suddenly their favorite person.
- The Scrappy Cup Cozy pattern is FREE!
- You can use your scraps, which are FREE!
- The cup costs $1 or less.
- Fill it with a gift card or candy. Cost varies.
- Awesome for party favors, stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, etc.
- You are everyone's favorite person.